"The Laughter of a Child is the Light of a Home"

Friday, December 28, 2007

A Workout





Lately I have been trying to work out at home. I have a few Pilate's videos, and given that I have children, they are usually around when I am working out. Usually they just watch and try to get in the way of the particular exercise I am trying to do. The other week I was in the kitchen and heard my workout video playing. I went in to the living room to find the boys on their backs attempting to work out. They said they needed to exercise so they could eat all their food?! Since then, they try to work out at least once a day, sometimes more if they are bored. It is so funny to watch. Jereme is a step behind the tape, and Jordon just copies whatever Jereme does. At least they realize that working out is important, and you should start young! At some points in the video you can catch a glimpse of what the exercise is supposed to look like, and then the boys' interpretation.












1 comment:

Lexi said...

this is so funny! i think it is even more funny that they kept doing it after you talked to them! how cute.