Friday, December 28, 2007
Happy Birthday Mom
Today is my moms birthday and I thought that every one should know. My mom is a wonderful lady, and at times can be extremely funny. Here are the top 10 things that my mom has done in her life, that make her "my mom".
1. She would always make us breakfast each morning.
2. Every morning, with out fail, she would try to get me out of bed.
3. Every morning, with out fail, she would sing "good morning to you", just to annoy me enough to make me want to get out of bed.
4. My mom has mastered the art of ignoring you when you nag her for something you just can't have.
5. Every day after school she would have homemade cookies, or Brownies waiting for us.
6. No matter how many times I messed up in life,and believe me it was quite a lot, my mom always loved me through it.
7. My mom put the wooden spoon factory out of business during our teenage years.
8. My mom made my bed everyday, which might account for my lack of it today.
9. I can quote nearly half of the jokes told in MASH movies, thanks to my mom.
10. Because of the example my mom set, I too am turning into a wonderful mom.
I love you mom, Happy Birthday
Posted by Mandi Napoleon at 8:34 PM