"The Laughter of a Child is the Light of a Home"

Friday, December 7, 2007

I kicked my booger because they were after me again

I hope you don't mind Jackie, this was so cool, I had to share with others. Follow the instructions and please share in the comments.

Pick the month you were born:
January..... I kicked
February... I loved
March....... I karate chopped
April......... I licked
May.......... I jumped on
June......... I smelled
July.......... I did the Macarena with
August...... I had lunch with
September. I danced with
October..... I sang to
November. I yelled at
December.. I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1............. A birdbath
2........ .... A monster
3............. A cardboard cutout of Luke Skywalker
4............. A tennis ball
5............. A snowman
6............. A gangster
7............. My rat
8............ My tutu
9............. My lampshade
10............ My toe
11........... My booger
12............ A banana
13............ A fireman
14............ A stuffed gorilla
15............ A goat
16............ A pickle
17............ Your mom
18............ A towel
19............ A Smurf
20............ A baseball hat
21........... A ninja
22............ Chuck Norris
23............ A noodle
24............ A squirrel
25............ A football player
26............ My cottage cheese
27........... My pineapple
28............ An iPod
29............ A surfer
30............ A llama
31............ A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White..... Because they were after me again.
Black....... Because my underwear were tight.
Pink........ Because nobody was looking.
Red........ Because the voices told me to.
Blue......... Because I'm cool and I do what I want.
Green..... Because I think I need some serious help.
Purple.... Because the world thinks I'm wonderful.
Gray....... Because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow.... Because I was bribed by the president.
Orange.... Because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown.... Because the clown was crying.
Other..... .. Because the aliens left their chip in me.
None...... Because I'm a ninja.

3 comments:

Mandi Napoleon said...

Jereme's would be

I danced with a banana because I am a ninja

Jordon's

I loved a pickle because I am a ninja

Joel

I karate chopped a monster because I think I need some serious help

and Brianna

I licked a tennis ball because no body was looking

Lexi said...

This is funny, I picked my toe because I thought no one was watching lol

amy said...

i loved a pikel cause my underwhere werr too tight haha thats awesome