"The Laughter of a Child is the Light of a Home"

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Ouch Report

So at school Jereme got his first Ouch report. I went to pick him up from school and noticed the teacher had a piece of paper in her hand for me. As I approached Jereme I noticed a scratch on his face... and a dried up bloody lip. She instantly explained that there had been an accident, and she wasn't exactly sure what had happened. Details were few, but involved him, a filing cabinet, and yes SPIDER MAN AND VENOM. Apparently Jereme was the one who was taking care of the dogs and venom came and attacked, knocking him into the filing cabinet. Another violent act committed by the very disturbed venom that seems to control all little boys ages 2-7. How could I help but laugh?!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

hopefully he is feeling better. What a bad day!