"The Laughter of a Child is the Light of a Home"

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The police

I kept telling Jordon that we don't sit or stand on the toy kitchen. He decided he wasn't going to listen. "Jordon would you like to get down, or would you like a time out" I asked. Picking up the toy phone he says" I am calling the police.... hello police... my mom is being rude!" My dad and I start laughing hysterically, to which he adds ".. and they are laughing at me.. yeah.. ok... bye.." Pop Pop asks "What did they say?" Jordon turns with attitude and says "They are coming to get you guys and take you away!"
So parents watch how you speak to your kids, if you give them options it is considered rude and you could be arrested!

2 comments:

Anissa said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with kids that have a mind of their own. Although, this story is quite funny and shows how smart he is. :)
What age has been the hardest for you with your kids so far? I'm really having a hard time with Ethan (they just turned 3) and hopefully it's a normal thing he's going through... so tough!

The Ivey Family said...

Thats AWSOME.....Gooo Jordan! Oh and by the way dont be giving my kids any ideas jordan, if that got mandi arrested i could be in some serious trouble :0