"The Laughter of a Child is the Light of a Home"

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Good Note

The other day I picked up Jereme from school and his teacher said that he did something so awesome and that she was so proud of him. She sent a note home explaining what had happened. The note told of how Jereme was playing with two boys and they decided to go pick on another kid. Jereme told them no and went on playing with out them. The two boys went on to bother this other boy and they started to push him and "step on his face". Jereme ran over to help the boy on the ground. He told them to stop and tried to pull the other boy out, but in the words of Jereme "There was too much weight". Shortly after a TA came over and broke it up, and the boy was fine. I was SO proud of Jereme! I always tell him to be friends with every one and to never make fun of or hurt anyone. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself, but now I know he listens. He is such a good kid!!

1 comment:

Anissa said...

What a proud moment for you as a Mom! I'm so impressed. I can only hope my kids are as brave as he was some day.