"The Laughter of a Child is the Light of a Home"

Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Us




So I have decided that it would be faster to keep everyone updated this way. I have made efforts in the past, but all have failed. Each year I would take all the kids including the oldest ( joel, my husband) to get their pictures taken in hopes to send it out with a letter that was supposed to sum up our past year on one page. Who was I kidding? By the time pictures are half way thru my choices are as follows, a crying pose, a nose-pick pose, a half the family pose, a "i have to pee pose", a forced smile pose, a Hyper pose, a where did the child go pose, or a "its time to go I am done with this" pose. You may say that this is common for small children, however most the time they are not the problem, it would be my husband. I think that if he could pick one day each year to eliminate it would be this day. And back to the whole summing up our lives on one page thing, well it might go as follows. Joel works and likes to play with toys, Jereme is Spiderman and you must refer to him as this whenever he is in costume. Jordon, what can I say about Jordon.... he likes to make messes, play in the toilet, dump juice on the floor, rip flooring up, color on the walls, water the carpet, and just about anything that involves making mom frustrated. Brianna is an angel and gets alot of hugs and kisses. Me, I don't know I think I lost my self some where in all the confusion, maybe I should wear a costume too and leave all craziness to my husband. Help us all!! I do love my family and wouldn't trade them for anything which is why I am sharing our lives with you all. Enjoy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YEAH Mandi!!! You did it...joined the blogging world. It will be nice to keep in touch with your family that is VERY FAR away. sniff-sniff! Your family is so beautiful!!!